Thursday, 19 June 2014

Arts Emergency & Killer Klowns

Original available for sale £10
Can be purchased directly from me via Facebook
I don't know if you are aware of this but our current Government has cut arts funding...it has cut it by 100%! Art Emergency is a charity which was set up by Jose Long (Comedian) to mentor kids interested in a career in the arts (in the broadest sense of the word). The volunteers help with confidence building, advice, support and the charity also helps with funding and campaigns on arts related issues. Chris and I donate monthly to them. On Thursday night we went to an event organised by them and it was a brilliant night...comedy, writers, singer/songwriters and even a philosopher were up there on stage doing their thing. This drawing is my usual £10...if you want to give more that would be very kind of you because any money I make from the sale of this will be donated to the charity.
You can find out more by clicking Arts Emergency
(Remember these are done 'blind'. I don't see the image until it is finished)

And, because I am a member of another Art Group who's prompt for the day was 'Circus' there is a bonus drawing.

Original available for sale. £10.
Can be purchased via Etsy by clicking HERE
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment