Friday, 19 October 2012

Hazel


This symbol represents the Hazel Tree and covers birthdays from August 5th to Sept 1st

OMG the book launch was amazing! It was so brilliant to see everyone especially Jenny who flew over from Bangkok! We hadn't been able to get together the last few times she was over so it was really good to see her. I also hadn't realised that it had been so long since I'd seen the lovely Leigh, DJ and Sue...all of whom I would not have met if it hadn't been for blogging (I wouldn't have met Helen either come to think of it!). The panel discussion was really interesting, the string quartet amazing and I have to give BIG thanks to Leigh who shared her glass of wine with me cause I had been too busy to grab one! 

I sold 9 pictures (Woo Hoo...so exciting), was asked about illustrating another two books and made some fab work contacts too (Inc one who wants me to write a bit about the dementia work I'm doing for the Dementia Journal)

You can buy a copy of the book here

2 comments:

Mel said...

Awwwwww....what an excellent day. Seriously--amazing to be in print AND to sell your work. (and you were doubting that?......silly woman....)

How awesome--and what a nifty prezzie to hand out to the birthday fella.
Getting to be a part of that experience with YOU--gosh, does it get any better than that?!
Nine! WOW.....very cool!

Carol said...

Mel - You are lovely...you do know that right?

C x

Post a Comment