Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Fish

I said farewell to my 'Not Only In Thailand' blog today. I need one online identity...one that links everything together and, since setting up this site, that online identity has become Art Is Autobiographical.  The title of my last post there was 'So long and thanks for all the fish'. There was nothing else for it but to draw a fish for today's drawing a day!

(For those of you thinking 'What the hell is she on about?' the 'thanks for all the fish' quote is from the Douglas Adams book 'The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy')


10 comments:

JJ said...

The new site looks terrific!

Carol said...

JJ - Thanks for the lovely comment (and for popping over) :-D

C x

ladyfi said...

I know that comment well / love Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy!

Great drawing! Good luck with this blog.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I love your fish! Very nice!

Carol said...

Ladyfi - I adore Hitchikers Guide...did you know that there is a national towel day? It was on the 25th of May and Douglas Adam's fans the world over walked around with their towels all day :-D

Sharon - Hehehe, I couldn't resist doing one!

C x

Blu said...

A memorable book, I remember when I used to read it commuting on a train to work, laughing out loud!

D..J. Kirkby said...

Gorgeous fish, just gorgeous! Your identity as an artist is strong and an excellent choice :)

Carol said...

Blu - It is one of the few books I have re-read and it made me laugh just as much the second time as it did the first...and that says something :-)

DJ - Glad you like the fish :-).

I think the colour choice etc suits me so I hope it works out!

C x

Mel said...

OH my gosh.....I almost hate to admit that I KNEW the quote--that's how much himself is attached to the book and movie.
I will NOT tell him about the towel day....LOL....you can't make me! :-/

Carol said...

Mel - Hahahaha, what if I sneak on over to your blog and write about the towel day in your comments?

C x

Post a Comment